ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register for a room and check-in.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
- Check-in time is from 2:00PM and check-out time is on or before 12:00PM.
- A valid government-issued identification or international passport is required at check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. You are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level. Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 12 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out.
- A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 2pm to 6pm, and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
- Complete payment is required for all bookings to secure your reservation.
- Upon reservation, Guest would be charged for the amount indicated on the booking form above and or in an email.
- Payment could be made by cash or P. O. S. at our Hotel Reception Desk, or by direct bank transfer to our bank account.
- Payment via direct bank transfer may take up to 72 hours to reflect on our bank account, and that is when credit would be given to the payee.
- All payments are in naira, unless order-wise stated. Accepting of foreign currencies and exchange rates are subject to the management discretion.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours (i.e., by 4pm Nigerian time) prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged at the time of reservation.
CHILD BREAKFAST CHARGE
- All rooms and suite rates do not include child breakfast charge. Child breakfast charge is applicable for any child between 6-12 years old. Breakfast for children 5 years and under is free. Child breakfast is chargeable to guest account at walk-in price upon consumption.
- Child breakfast is charged at 50% cost of the fee charged the accompanied adult guest.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow Treasures Suites and Conferences and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations, its agents and its third party service providers (including those outside of Nigeria) your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and (iii) other business related purposes of Treasures Suites and Conferences and its affiliates.
- You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel’s in-room dining services is permitted in the guest rooms.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
- By signing at the space below, you agree to all the terms above, hence your signature below.
RATE, OCCUPANCY AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Nigerian Naira.
- Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 5% Value Added Tax (V. A. T.).
- The maximum number of guests allowed per room is 2 adults only.
- Children who are 12years younger sleeps for free in the existing bedding of a room shared with a paying adult.
- Fees apply should an extra mattress be required. Please contact the hotel for more information.
- Complimentary are not included for children between 6-12 years old staying with an adult, and are chargeable upon consumption at all our service points.
- A cash deposit of N15,000 for each night of stay per room is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly charged, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.